What you will learn
In six sessions over seven weeks, the Middle Years Toolbox is designed to help you stay connected, teach skills and build memories. Make the most of these years while your children still want to be a part of your team.
- Session 1 – Parent types
- Session 2 – Building character and self-esteem
- Session 3 – Emotional resilience
- Session 4 – Discipline – boundaries and consequences
- Session 5 – Creating traditions and memories
- Session 6 – Capitalising on the ‘tween-age years’